Sunday, March 14, 2010

Accepted

This past month and a half has been agony waiting to hear back from the Graduate School at the U. The mailbox and I had become enemies as it would never produce that one letter. Well folks, the wait is finally over.

I have been accepted.

This fall I will begin my 2 year program at the University of Utah in Speech-Language Pathology. I am so excited! It will be a lot of work, but totally worth it! Also, Bob and I will be graduating at the same time. After that we can feel more comfortable starting a family, and possibly buying a house.

Our life is sure to be busy in the next little while, but we are ready to take it on! Not to mention the fact that we will be really really poor as we try to pay for two graduate programs. So if you ever want to invite us over for dinner, we will not hesitate to accept.

5 comments:

Sujal said...

Congrats! Best of luck with this program.

Lizzie said...

Hooray! That is awesome. You'll do awesome.

elyse said...

Cilla! Congratulations! That's so exciting. My cousin did her grad program in Speech Therapy at the U and really liked it. Have a great time!!

Jessica said...

Congrats! Way to go Cilla! You guys will be so rich when you both graduate with your fancy degrees!

Unknown said...

Wow! CONGRATS! That is so awesome. I can't wait to hear more about it.