Friday, November 12, 2010

The Final Countdown

No, this will not be another blog in which I rewrite all the words to different songs. Sorry to have put you through that last time. No, no, this blog will be a happy ranting about the end of the semester. (Happy ranting? Indeed.)

There are 4 more weeks left in this semester.

Ohmigash.

[Enter panic mode...Now]

I cannot believe that this semester is coming to an end. Even more, I can't believe I have so much to do before Christmas break. My list contains 5 exams, 2 projects, 1 presentation, 1 paper and 1 Saturday class.

Phew!

Thank goodness Thanksgiving and my birthday fall somewhere in that mess!

Aside from the crazy 4 weeks that lie ahead of me, I am so excited to finish this semester. I can't wait to get more clients next semester. I have loved working with my little client these past couple of months. Ahh... 2011. It's sure to be a good year.

In other news, Maggie is still growing. As much of a pain as she was when she was little, I really miss the little fur ball that wobbled all over our apartment. She's pretty awesome now, but definitely not as...uh...poofy as she once was. I like poofy puppies.

And with that, I leave you with this hilarious video of little Maggie playing with Ginny (who has since gone to a better home in Idaho).



Ohhhh!! The fuzzy cuteness of it all!

1 comment:

Chels said...

Maw! Puppies. Toby is getting all fat n stuff. I wish they looked like puppies forever. So cute.