Here is a short post of updates on life, bullet-style!
- I finished my last "real" semester of school. Boo-ya. Bring on the externships!
- I finally completed the second part to my Rehabilitation story on Bits O' Fiction. You can read it here. I'm pretty proud of it, and hope it makes you chuckle.
- My 25th birthday was last Sunday (the 11th). It is crazy to think that I am a quarter of a century old. I'm beginning to feel a quarter-life crisis coming on. I'll keep you posted on what crazy antics I get myself into.
- All I want for Christmas is to BREATHE! This inversion is really attacking my lungs. I think I heard somewhere that it's as bad as smoking a cigarette. Thanks, Utah.
- I crocheted a scarf for Bob for Christmas. I'm not a crafty person so this is a big fist-pumping moment for me!
- Bob and I went skiing for the first time (together) on Friday at Park City. It was awesome. I forgot how much I LOVE skiing. I could definitely put off having kids for another year and become a ski bum next winter. Here is a cute picture of us in gear:
- Bob currently has a man cold. What? You haven't heard of a man cold yet? You need to watch this educational video:
He also just text me saying, "I sound really deep and scratchy, like a mix between Barry Manilow and a cat." Sounds sexy. Maybe I'll have to get that one on tape.
Well, that's about all I have for now. Cheers!