Monday, January 25, 2010

Branching Out


Hi friends,

So I want to branch out from this little, personal blog to something different. Something more. I want to express myself in a less here's-what-I-did-this-weekend-style. I want a blog that can help people, amuse people, make people think. But what should I create? A [mostly] nonfictional account of my life...in a story line format? An unorthodox advice column based on my random experiences and comments? Commentary on pop-culture? I am not one for crafts, or anything hands-on, so that's out of the question. It needs to be unique and interesting. All-Cilla, all the time. Less cutsie, more real-life.

Suggestions?

Advice?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your advice cilla :)

Amy said...

I love the bucket list on the side of your blog!