Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ah, Life!

The past month has been beyond CRAZY! I am so behind on blogging, I get overwhelmed just thinking about it. We recently moved and were without internet for a couple week. On top of that, moving in itself is quite the feat and blogging has not been on the top of the To-Do list. Finally, we got a golden retriever/black lab puppy. She takes up a lot of time in the evenings and leaves little time for the internet. But I have high hopes of updating the blog ASAP.

Here is a list of posts to come. (I know you are all anxiously awaiting the updates!):

- Graduation from the University of Utah
- Oceanside, CA & Disneyland
- 1st Wedding Anniversary in Park City
- Moving!
- The Maggie Puppy

In the meantime, try not to die from anticipation from the awesomeness that is my life.

1 comment:

Chels said...

I'm more a fan of this version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

Bwahaha. Nice update! :)