Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 Days of Cilla: Day 2

Wow. I picked the worst day to begin this little assignment. I had crazy busy weekend and a crappy test yesterday. Sheesh! Well, here's Day 2 a few days late:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.

***
1. I really like Vanilla Coke. Like really, really. I know I shouldn't be chugging down on sugared, carbonated beverages, but with VC I just can't help myself. It's even better when you can add the vanilla flavoring yourself (Thank you 7-Eleven!). I want one right now. I also want some Chicken Tikka Masala from Ganesh. Yum!

2. My parents call me "Willie." This always surprises friends when they come over to my house and hear, "Willie, will you grab me a fork?" Yes it's weird but so is my name. The evolution of this nickname goes something like this: "Priscilla Magilla" --> "Willa Magilla" --> "Willie Magillie" --> "Willie." Makes sense, yes?

3. I have a GINORMOUSLY HUGE fear of snakes. It's bad. I see snakes on the television and get the creeps. It doesn't matter if it's a harmless Garter snake or a freakish Anaconda. I will scream. I will run. I may pee my pants. I even get scared of branches and other debris that look like snakes. Now just watch. I'll probably die from a snake bite. [Shiver]

4. I love the 80s. Specifically 80s music and movies. I wish I had spent more time in this decade. Four years was not enough. At this very moment I'm basking in the glory that is "Dancing in Heaven" by Q-Feel. I think I need to change my ponytail to a side ponytail now.

5. I have an amazing ability to belch. I'm a big burper. A big, bodacious burper. My Aunt Lizzie and older sister taught me how to burp and I have been challenging the best ever since. I usually win. Usually.

6. When I find a song that I like I can listen to it over and over and over and over and over. This is usually when I grab some headphones so I don't drive my coworkers or the other students bonkers. I am currently on the 8th replay of "Dancing in Heaven." (See #4 above).

7. I feel tired all the time. I'm pretty sure nothing is medically wrong with me. I just like to sleep. I can pretty much fall asleep anywhere. Aside from the classic places like my bed and the couch, I am always falling asleep in class, in the car (not while driving, though!), while sitting in front of the computer and while studying.

8. I would love to live by the beach. I'm not a huge fan of the cold and snow and want to live in 70 degree weather year-round. Hopefully Bob and I can live in Cali or Hawaii sometime in our lives. That would be splendid!

9. It took me 4 days to finish this post. I have sold my soul to grad school and it's showing.

No comments: