My friend, Tiffany, had posted this on her blog. I couldn't resist a little 10-day blogging spree so here we go:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. I love you. You are my everything. I feel like the luckiest girl to have you in my life. Even though we have our arguments I know your heart is always in the right place. Thank you for working so hard to make our lives better. Also, lay off the video games some. I know you love them, but Maggie and I are selfish and want more of your attention. Also, please take me to the beach.
2. You are just what I need to come home to at the end of each day. I love that you are always excited to see me. I love when we cuddle on the couch. And while I love that you clean up after my left-overs, I DO NOT like that you have developed an appetite for Pepper's poopy. Stop eating it. It is gross. I still love you, but seriously, gross.
3. You are smart, beautiful and awesome. You are a wonderful person, but you need to let others help you every once in a while! I admire that you want to be an independent, super-woman, but I know you would be happier if you let others into your life more.
4. Stop bragging about your awesome family, all the money your family has and the fact that you've been all over the world. It doesn't come across as impressive. It makes you sound cocky. And I know you have the potential to be a sweet person. Live up to that potential.
5. Why did our friendship just stop? I feel like you have this new life and don't want me a part of it. I miss you lots and lots. Remember all those times when we were inseparable? I miss that, too. I wish we could go back to those days.
6. Material possessions cannot go with you after you die. You have an amazing family and should be thankful to be so blessed! I promise relationships can make you more happy than any 'thing' ever could. I love you and only want you to find true happiness in your life.
7. Your boyfriend creeps me out. I think you are amazing and can do much better. (Sorry boyfriend). I also miss you. You should ditch boyfriend and come hang with me! Tell your sister to call me as well.
8. You are one of my best friends! I think you are completely and undeniably wonderful. Every day I pray that you find happiness and that a man will come and sweep you off your feet. You deserve to be happy and I hope that you are finding that each and every day. And, most importantly, you gotta let him hear it sizzle!
9. You are hilarious! Some people say we look like each other. So whatta ya say? Wanna switch places for a day? Or a year? I can be funny, too...sometimes.
10. I miss you a lot. I'm sad that you never got to see me graduate or get married. I know that you are watching after my loved ones who have passed on, and it's comforting knowing you are watching me from Heaven. I hope I'm making you proud and look forward to the day when I can see you again.
Wow! That actually felt really good. Very liberating. I hope this doesn't create an honesty monster in me; making me blurt out everything that's on my mind. (Should I have used a semicolon there? (This website is only a minor help when teaching me about semicolons). Why does honesty hurt when it is a good thing? Deep questions to ponder. (Except the semicolon thing. I'm not one to stay up late thinking about punctuation...or am I?)
Well, until tomorrow, happy Thursday, Internet! (Should I have used a semicolon there, too? Arrrghhh! I hate this!)