Yeah, I think I was tagged on this like a bajillion years ago, and since procrastination is my middle name, I'm finally getting to it:
1. When I lived in the Avenues in 2007 my friend Vanessa and I must have made at least 50 prank calls. All of them using different voices, names, and crazy quirks. We are prank call MASTERS!
2. I secretly want to be the person who brings out different guitars to the lead singer in a rock band. I think I'd make a GREAT guitar-giver-lady (especially to John Mayer).
3. When I clean I dance. I am a dance-cleaner. I do almost all my tasks to the beat of the song that's playing. I especially like vacuuming to 80's Rock.
4. I have a serious fear of not being able to get pregnant. I can't wait to be able to carry my own child that my husband and I created, and am so scared of never being able to experience this.
5. Up until I was 17 I was POSITIVE that I was going to be a star on Broadway.
6. I walked on the wrong side of the stage during my High School graduation. After my name was called and I got my diploma (more like the container that holds it), I found myself walking behind Jace Hansen and thinking, "Awe, crap!"
7. I love grape juice. If there is a container in the fridge in the morning, chances are it may be gone that night. (BTW-I'm drinking some right now). But here's the catch - I really only like Welch's grape juice. All the others are just not up to par.
8. Two weeks before my 8th birthday (or was is my 12th?? I don't remember...) I fell down my friend's staircase and sprained my ankle. I then insisted that I was okay and crawled home - 2 houses away - bawling my eyes out.
9. I love going to Summer concerts with my sister, Holly. Our first big concert was in 2002 when we saw John Mayer at Deer Valley. Since then we have been to at least 1 a year (including our weekend trip to Denver in 2005 to see John at the Filmore!)
10. I'm engaged to an awesome man named Bob. He's the bomb.com. We have awesome old-people names that will suit us awesomely when we're crazy and senile. Bob and Priscilla. Sweet.
11. I love reading crappy magazines while waiting to check-out at a grocery store. One time a checker made me buy a magazine because I had read so much of it.
12. I was named "Dancing Queen" at the end of a 26.2 hour dance marathon at the University of Utah.
13. As soon as I'm able to I'm getting a Golden Retriever and giving him a name from one of my favorite movies like "Charles De Mar" or "Kronk."
14. I have never been out of the U.S. Maybe Bob can help me with this for our honeymoon (wink, wink).
15. I got Mono in 9th grade and I had never kissed anyone. Medical mystery?
16. I can type 75 words per minute and I never took a typing class. I learned how to type through MSN Messenger. Trust me, when you have 7 different conversations going, you better be typing fast enough to keep up with them all!
17. I had a colonoscopy, an endoscopy, a CT scan, an ultrasound, and a gastric emptying study done all in the same month (May) last year to find out that I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Did I mention that my 5'7" frame dropped down to around 105 pounds? Not the best month of my life...
18. I was kind of a class clown in school, and one of my professors sent me out of class for hiccuping. Seriously? Like I could control those!
19. I wear jeans for at least 3 days in a row. My philosophy is this: If you can't see the dirt, keep on wearing them. No one notices anyway.
20. It took me three days to finish this post because I kept doing other things and loosing interest.
So there you have it! Do you feel like you have a huge insight into Cilla? You should.