Thursday, February 26, 2009
We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story
Who remembers this movie? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Oh man, was this awesome! I mean look at these fine bullet points:
- The "good" guy is named "Captain Neweyes." His evil brother is "Professor Screweyes." Screweyes can control people with his hypnotic stare. GENIUS!
- The Dinosaurs get fed Brain Grain Cereal to make them smarter. GENIUS!
- There is a Dinosaur named Dweeb who is truly the geekiest Dino ever, AND he has buck teeth. Another Dino is name Woog. Dude, Woog is like the coolest name ever! GENIUS!
- This movie was made in 1993, and the 90's rocked! GENIUS!
- At the end of the show, ravens completely cover Professor Screweyes and when they fly away all that is left is the screw that was in place of his left eye. A seriously dark and morbid scene in a friendly children's movie? GENIUS!
Dang this movie rocked. I wanna go watch it now. Excuse me.